Sunday, February 11, 2007

Breckenridge We Have A Problem

I'm sorry I haven't posted the rest of the Nigerian EBay scam artist. I've had some issues of my own lately, as this pictures will show in graphic detail. Parents, please remove your children from the room. I'll wait.


Ok, here are pics of me 2 weeks into this little back injury. I'm feelin a ton better in this picture than I did a week earlier.


I know you are mesmerized by my Buns of Steel and nice choice of undergarments, but notice something in this picture: I'm attempting to stand straight. I've gotten my list down to 2 inches from my belly button to my nose. It's been much worse. I didn't sit in a chair all day today. I only laid on my back or stood the whole day.

So, what are the odds I'm skiing by Thur? I'm hoping I might be up for it by Sat. Luckily I'm on Percocet which makes everything all right. And I mean EVERYTHING.

So no Nigerian scam today. With some luck I'll have it up tomorrow. Until then, enjoy another beefcake pic:

No comments: