Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's that time of year again

Ok, lot of changes in the Cheddah household the past few months. Those I shall save for another day. Today, we're talking POKER!

Assuming my flight gets in on time, and the line for registration isn't two miles long, I will be playing in WSOP event #47 - NL Holdem. If there is a delay, I'll play in WSOP event #49.

I feel pretty good about my game. I'm not going to change much up from last year, except maybe try to be a little less tricky. I'll try to post updates as I can, but if you don't see one during the day tomorrow that means things are going well.

My back's not back to 100% so I'm thinking I'll rely about an ancient French remedy to keep the pain at bay while sitting for 12 hrs - Red Bull and Grey Goose. It's never met an ailment it can't cure. If I make it to the final table, I hope a few of you hop a flight to watch the fun on Sunday. I guess we'll cross that bridge Sat night. If you've staked me, by that point you'll be ahead enough to sell it to the wife.

Wish me (us) luck!

No comments: