Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This should come as no surprise to anyone that knows me

My rating on the funny test...

the Provacateur

(61% dark, 38% spontaneous, 57% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR COMPLEX DARK


You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin




The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on darkness

You scored higher than 99% on spontaneity

You scored higher than 99% on vulgarity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should leave us the link. otherwise we will just thing you're an ass.

Bryan said...

Well, I AM an ass. I believe that's what the test said. Since I spell as poorly as you do, I won't point out your typo.

I would have left the link in the report if the HTML generator from the site didn't barf up a horrible-looking report. When I previewed it, it looked like a MySpace page. Yikes! Plus, I didn't like the tracking code OkCupid stuck in there.

Google "the funny test" if you want to take it. It's writen by Jason_Baterman.