Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy BDay Anthony


For everyone that showered gifts upon Big Tony, he is quite pleased.


(This was supposed to be his "sad" face to make his uncle feel bad. I was trying to send it to his Uncle John who was in Vegas this weekend instead of sitting through the joy of a pre-k birthday party. This was right after he texts me that he's sitting next to Pete Rose in the Caesar's sports book. Pete wasn't betting according to my sources. I also hear he was talking smack about my drinking ability. Oooh...he knows not what beast he has awoken. Anyway, Tony's not so good at sad on demand.)

Quite a few friends were enjoying the weekend fun in Vegas and has other celeb viewings. One friend played craps with Charles Oakley at the Bellagio. The night before, Charles and Phil Ivey were playing at the same table, seemingly unaware of who the other guy was. Oakley was very nice, though he mumbled a lot. He also hasn't become a fat-ass. I guess I've taken that cross for him.

Vince Vaughn was at Paris, and early the next morning Jen was seen desperately looking though her purse for my cell number. That woman just won't take no for an answer. We all know Cheddah is an aphrodisiac, but people - give The Cheese his space.

I haven't played poker in a few days, been busy with work and the new dog. He gets up at 6am for his morning walk/run, and frankly that sucks. On the plus side, I'm at least getting some running in before the half-marathon I'm signed up for in May. One of the harder things I've had to adjust to is going from a fast distance runner in my younger days to one where people look at you like you're suffering a heart attack after jogging for 5 minutes. In my head, I can still fly but in reality I'm now slow.

Anyway, here's the dog. He's tired after 3 miles which is good. I plan on having a poker post up here one of these days soon.

No comments: